Welcome to Salsa Today web site!!!
Salsa Today started its activities in South Wales several years ago led by Nelson Garcia, when a group of dancers from Latin America and other countries living in UK decided to join together to start Salsa Classes and Shows in order to promote people interaction, relaxation, health and learning within the Community in Swansea, Neath, Port Talbot, Pontardawe, Morriston, Gorseinon, Swansea Valley and surrounding areas. Since then, apart from Salsa, we have introduced a Carnival Extravaganza show with spectacular costumes to bring glamour to our events and offer a new experience to people in South Wales. We have participated in several salsa dancing activities in South Wales area such as:
- The Opening of the Millennium Centre in Cardiff.
- The Swansea Carnival.
- The Opening of the Water Front Museum in Swansea.
- The Latin American Day at the Dylan Thomas Centre in Swansea.
- The Abolition of the Slave Trade’s day at the Brangwyn Hall Swansea.
- The International Women’s day Organised by the Carmarthen County Council.
- The independents day in Swansea organised by SMEs.
- The Multicultural day in Llanelli.
- The Multicultural Integration work shops organised by Swansea University.
- The Launch of Swansea Life Magazine at La Parrilla Restaurant.
- What Makes you Smile event organised by BBC Headroom.
- World Festival day organised by Swansea Council.
- Work shops at Port Talbot College, Neath College, Gorseinon College, Morriston Comprehensive School and Grange Primary School.
- Several Charity Events to support Disabled Children, Women with Breast Cancer and The ROTARY Club.